Healthcare Provider Billing Services
Primex Clinical Laboratories is committed to providing Healthcare Providers with excellent professional service and support. If you are unable to find the billing information you are looking for, please contact us using the form provided or call us during business hours.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
Tel: +1(818) 779-0130
Fax: +1(818) 779-1326
Below you will find a list of the insurance providers we are in-network with, if you want us to check for a specific insurance carrier please feel free to contact your account representative and they will gladly assist in answering all your questions.
AETNA US HEALTHCARE (PPO)
ANTHEM BLUE CROSS (PPO)
ASSURANT HEALTH (PPO)
BLUE SHIELD (PPO)
CARPENTERS HEALTH AND WELFARE TRUST (PPO)
FEDERAL BS (PPO)
MOTION PICTURE (PPO)
OBAMACARE (Covered California) (PPO)
OPERATING ENGINEERS (PPO)
TRI-WEST (TRICARE) (PPO)
UNITED HEALTHCARE (PPO)
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I being billed?
There are many different reasons why a client would receive a bill from Primex Clinical Laboratories. Some of the most common reasons are:
- We were instructed by the requisition form to bill you directly for the services.
- After multiple attempts to collect missing information, it wasn’t provided.
- Primex is not allowed to bill patients who are Medical. Either the patient had a HMO through Medical or the services were not covered.
- Primex cannot bill international patients.
- Incorrect patient information was sent to Primex.
For a more specific explanation, please contact the Billing Department of Primex Clinical Laboratories.
How can I pay Primex Clinical Laboratories’ bill?
- We accept all major credit card payments. You may call the Billing Department with the information.
- You may also pay by mailing credit card information, check or money order to the address on the invoice. An envelope has been included for your convenience.
- Please remember to include your invoice number on your check or money order. Also, if you are paying for more than one account, please make sure that all the invoice numbers are provided.
How can I submit my insurance information or corrections and updates to the existing information for a patient?
Billing customer service phone: (800) 295-6595
Mailing Address: 16742 Stagg St. Suite 120, Van Nuys, CA 91406
Fax: (818) 779-1326
How can I provide corrected or missing Diagnosis?
This information can be sent via fax to (818) 779-1326 or mail on a prescription pad or doctor’s letterhead.
How do I get a copy of my invoices?
For the best results, please directly contact the Billing Department or fax in a request.
How do I know which insurance companies Primex is contracted with?
Please see the list above for all insurance carriers contracted with Primex.
Is there a way to find out a price for a test?
Yes, you can contact your sales representative or client services.
What is the CPT code for a certain test?
Need to know the specific CPT code for a test, please click the link bellow to access the test menu.
Why is my account in collections?
You were sent a multiple bills and contacted by the Billing Department, because there was no activity on the account it was referred to a Collection Agency.
I’m being contacted by a Collection Agency, which Agencies are associated with Primex?
Primex is currently associated with Liberty Collection and Fidelity Collections.
- Liberty Collection
- Fidelity Collections
Do I have to pay an interest fee on claims sent to a Collection Agency?
Yes, claims sent to Collection Agencies will accumulate an interest fee. This fee cannot be waived.
Can I get a discount if my claim has been sent to collections?
Please contact the Collection Agency to see if there is any discount applicable on your claim.
Did your practice location move?
Please contact Client Services or your Sales Representative to update your new address.